Node Programming Thoughts

mManishTrivedi

Nov 25, 2015, 8:48:21 PM11/25/15
to nodejs

Initially working with node with few file is fine like user registration + user login etc. But with the time your project grow then same repeating work do for all entity is look like pain for developer. So I just want to sharing some thought and want to get some feedback and improvement.

  • Why I'll always export my module. Can I create global entity with proper naming conventional. Like PrefixUserController instead of export User. We dont need 'require' into all my files. Can I call it auto-loading ??
  • Thread pool execute only 4 process parallel then why not I will increase thread-pool limitations.
  • Why Node's developer use cluster for utilizing CPUs. NodeJS is a single threading language but its not mean everything is working on Single thread. Main Thread of NodeJS is work on single thread but calculation done by other threading/workers. (Work in c++/v8)

May be I am wrong but most of the time I realize nodeJS require some good frameworks like other language have. ( Its my personal opinion.. :P )

Please share your thoughts + Pros and Cons + Any dev tips .

NodeJS is seriously awesome. (Crazy idea JavaScript + v8)