HPE_UNEXPECTED_CONTENT_LENGTH issue with newman

Paul Blakeley

Jul 10, 2017, 5:08:12 AM7/10/17
to nodejs
I am currently having issues with running my postman tests through newman.  I was running version 6.11.0 of nodejs and version 3.7.4 of newman.  After doing a bit of reading on the internet I came across the following two links.

https://github.com/request/request/issues/2091

https://stackoverflowfeeds.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/solved-hpeunexpectedcontentlength-error.html

I then decide to update to the latest version(node-v8.1.3) and it appeared that this was still an issue.  Although, I wrote a simple client that does the http request, as per postman test, and that worked fine!  I then decided to downgrade nodejs to v5.0.0 as per the previous links and that seems fine!  Not sure if this is a nodejs and newman integration or not???