Server side crossfilter with node.js child process, sharing objects

sivarani Kulasekara Alwar

Jan 20, 2016, 1:13:57 AM1/20/16
to nodejs

I am creating dimensions and groups for a set of data say customerData_2015,using node.js at server-side..I also have a child process in which i again create same dimensions..& groups for a different set of data say customerData_2015 i would like to pass the 2016 dim & grp to master process

i tried node-serialize and send the new data after serialize through process.send.

I did receive the dim and group but when i apply crossfilter functions like top(N) or filterAll in master i get error

Undefined:2
      return filterIndexBounds((refilter = crossfilter_filterAll)(values));
ReferenceError: filterIndexBounds is not defined
    at Object.filterAll (eval at <anonymous> (/xyz/abc/node_modules/node-serialize/lib/serialize.js:75:69), <anonymous>:2:7)

undefined:3
          i = hi0,
              ^
ReferenceError: hi0 is not defined
    at Object.top (eval at <anonymous> (/xyz/abc/node_modules/node-serialize/lib/serialize.js:75:69), <anonymous>:3:15)

I am really stuck here, any help is much appriciated..