Would love feedback - TLC templating language for Isomorphic web development

Brian Horakh

Jul 20, 2015, 9:43:55 PM7/20/15
to nod...@googlegroups.com

Have been working on this isomorphic template language on and off for about 3 years, on various client projects.
Ready to show to the world -- I think it's pretty cool, but would love some feedback:

https://github.com/michaelchance/tlc/

Gustavo Machado

Jul 22, 2015, 9:11:54 AM7/22/15
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brian,

Looks good, I would try to make the readme a little bit more clear/concise, and as for the library, why do you need a class at all?

var tlc = new TLC();

As far as I could tell by the examples, "tlc" doesn't hold too much state and if it did it could probably be global in most cases.

Hope it helps!
Gus

--
Job board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/