Can we Run an app with Node Js on Mobile ?

Manpreet kaur

Feb 28, 2017, 12:35:59 PM2/28/17
to nodejs
My basic requirement is to build an app  with nodejs that can run on desktop and mobile also.So is its possible to Run Node on Mobile and what would the possible solution for it?

Zlatko

Mar 1, 2017, 12:11:46 PM3/1/17
to nodejs
On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 6:35:59 PM UTC+1, Manpreet kaur wrote:
My basic requirement is to build an app  with nodejs that can run on desktop and mobile also.So is its possible to Run Node on Mobile and what would the possible solution for it?

Depending on what specifically you need, you can take a look at Electron (https://electron.atom.io/). It has Node built in, and there are various ways to target the build to various desktop and mobile platforms.

But you have to be more specific in what are you trying toi build to get specific details.