ISO standarts

Kate Shipitsova

Jun 15, 2015, 8:04:25 AM6/15/15
to nod...@googlegroups.com
HI,

How nodejs complies with ISO standarts?

Aria Stewart

Jun 15, 2015, 8:34:56 AM6/15/15
to nod...@googlegroups.com

> On Jun 15, 2015, at 7:50 AM, Kate Shipitsova <kate.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> HI,
>
> How nodejs complies with ISO standarts?

Which standards are you interested in? There's a great many to choose from, from ISO date formatting to industry practices.

Aria

Kate Shipitsova

Jun 29, 2015, 9:50:09 AM6/29/15
to nod...@googlegroups.com
We're interested in ISO/IEC TR 10032:2003  http://www.standards.ru/document/3623210.aspx

Aria Stewart

Jun 29, 2015, 10:13:32 AM6/29/15
to nod...@googlegroups.com

> On Jun 29, 2015, at 7:24 AM, Kate Shipitsova <kate.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We're interested in ISO/IEC TR 10032:2003 http://www.standards.ru/document/3623210.aspx

That's a terms and definitions standard as far as I can tell -- there's nothing for nodejs to comply with, from the sound of it. (I don't have a copy of the document to read it, though)

It also sounds like it's about data modeling, which node neither helps nor hinders. How you do that in your application is up to you -- node is more low-level than most of those concerns.

Aria