Re: The Node.js Master Class

Aaron Gray

May 28, 2018, 12:46:33 AM5/28/18
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Anyone seen this, and does anyone rate it at all ???

Regards,

Aaron

--
Aaron Gray

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher, Information Theorist, and amateur computer scientist.

Rashik Ansar Shaik

May 28, 2018, 2:11:48 AM5/28/18
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Hey Aaron,

        I was enrolled in this course at the time of launch. The course is completely taught using ES5 and built-in node modules. This is great course to learn the core of node js.

       I will rate 4 stars because the length of each  lectures/video is more than 30 min

Regards,

--
Job board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

kai zhu