How can i calculate how many requests my node.js can handle on my pc? is there any tools help in finding this calculations?

Naveen Kumar Chittipolu

May 30, 2016, 11:27:03 PM5/30/16
to nodejs
I have nodejs server which is registers, authenticate users. after authentication user can add , delete, modify, search on products. Now i want to calculate how can i calculate how many requests it can handle? How can i do that?

Madhur Ahuja

May 30, 2016, 11:31:30 PM5/30/16
to nod...@googlegroups.com

--