Angular.js file uploading with drag & drop and image/file preview

Shailendra Sen

Aug 28, 2015, 10:42:09 PM8/28/15
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,
I have encountered this problem , I ask you how to solve

it get an error on console, says: " SyntaxError: expected expression, got '<'

SyntaxError: expected expression, got '<'
<!DOCTYPE html>

Angular.js file uploading with drag & drop and image/file preview

--
Thanks &Regards,
Shailendra Sen

Ryan Schmidt

Aug 28, 2015, 11:57:46 PM8/28/15
to nod...@googlegroups.com

On Aug 24, 2015, at 1:00 AM, Shailendra Sen wrote:

> I have encountered this problem , I ask you how to solve
>
> it get an error on console, says: " SyntaxError: expected expression, got '<'
>
> SyntaxError: expected expression, got '<'
> <!DOCTYPE html>
>
> Angular.js file uploading with drag & drop and image/file preview

When you say you got this error on the console, do you mean the web browser's JavaScript console? If so, this doesn't sound like a nodejs problem.