NodeJS Web Developer Full Time On-Site

Alejandro Villanueva

Nov 7, 2014, 5:50:50 PM11/7/14
to nodejs...@googlegroups.com

NodeJS Web Developer (Full Time On-Site)

We are looking an experienced engineer to work whit a team that is composed of smart, awesome people in a highly collaborative environment. Cutting-edge technologies. Great location in Playa del Carmen,MX stable and promising Canadian company on IT.

We’re growing and we have an opportunity to join this team:

What we can offer to you:
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic work environment where people are excited about what they do and passionate about the product
- Casual work environment
- Great leadership
- Great office space with free beverages

What we need from you:
- Smart and gets things done
- Great at working in a team
- Very clear written and verbal communicator
- Take ownership on projects/tasks and see your work through the production phase under minimal supervision.
- Deep commitment with our company and project and deliver things

Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Tremendous Growth Opportunity!!
- Early stage start-up with enormous potential
- Latest and Greatest Technologies (Unit testing & Continious integration environment)
- We’ll always value your contributions to our collective success.
- We solve hard problems and focus on mutual success among our team and customers.
- Join a growing development team where employees are excited about the product they are building
- You’ll be at an industry-leading company in a fast growing space providing world-class solutions that people love.
This position is based in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, though you will have constant interaction with partners and team members in another locations.

Skills:

- Experienced in Web development (back-end/front-end)
- Strong knowledge and experience with Database modeling (E-R)
- Knowledge of the MERN stack (MongDB, ExpressJS, RactiveJS, NodeJS or equivalents)
- Experience using Git (or other CVS)
- Strong knowledge and experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience building Web applications

If you are interested write to jo...@shdhplaya.org