Looking for a strong Angular.js and Node.js Developer

Venzee

Apr 9, 2014, 3:01:35 PM4/9/14
to nodejs...@googlegroups.com
Looking for an experienced and passionate Angular.js (MEAN) developer to fill the last spot in an existing team. The position will be full-time and based in Mexico City at 500.co. If you love to work with and learn from exceptionally talented developers (experience with Zynga, Disney, RIMM, Adobe), this is for you. You will need a good command of spoken and written English and be comfortable with tools like Github and Jira.

The first step will be to have you participate in a virtual hackathon with the rest of the team to align your skills and from May 1st, you'll work full-time at 500.co with two other team members. If you're interested, give me a shout and I look forward to hearing from you =)

Marcel Miranda

Apr 11, 2014, 2:45:34 PM4/11/14
to nodejs...@googlegroups.com
Hi Veenze, it sounds great, I would like to know a bit more, I have a bunch of experience on small Express + Mongo apps, you can check out my website and github account. I've also attached my resumé.

--
Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "nodejs mexico" de Grupos de Google.
Para anular la suscripción a este grupo y dejar de recibir sus mensajes, envía un correo electrónico a nodejs-mexic...@googlegroups.com.

Resume.pdf