How do you Set LightBox CSS?

devel...@intelliflex.com

Feb 15, 2015, 11:34:07 PM2/15/15
to node...@googlegroups.com

I am using a Visual NodeFire menu calling a LightBox that comes up when a menu item is clicked, and I have it linked to an html file with text to show in the box.

The problem I am having is that the text and background in the LightBox is both black, and I can find where to control text color. Also, I have tried to format the text in the HTML file and it seems to be stripped out, when I look at the source of the LightBox that comes up, there is just the text on one line, no line breaks as in the HTML file it draws from. See the screenshots below…

I have looked through the settings in Visual NodeFire and don’t see anything related to LightBox. How can I control this?

Thanks...

Dave