Can't change hover background color of Home button

Joseph D. Grunske

Jan 15, 2014, 11:40:50 AM1/15/14
to node...@googlegroups.com
The default menu parent buttons change background color when I mouseover them, but the HOME button (which has no dropdown) doesn't change its bg color.
I've searched for how to change the mouseover function, but to no avail.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Jesse (support)

Jan 15, 2014, 12:05:55 PM1/15/14
to node...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

To change the bg-color of an item which does not have a drop down, apply the setting under the 'static-hover' section in the filtered CSS settings (left tree).  Settings applied under the parent categories are specific to items with drop down menus.

Best Regards,

-Jesse
OpenCube Support

Joseph D. Grunske

Jan 16, 2014, 12:33:32 PM1/16/14
to node...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much! I thought I had checked everywhere, but apparently not.