Where is the Log file #Bluemix #NodeRed

Tkb

Jul 5, 2015, 1:58:42 AM7/5/15
to node...@googlegroups.com
I am building one app in Bluemix using Node-red. When I try to inject a value through the button (input node) It says, Error : Inject failed, please see log file for details.. I am unable to locate the log file in the Bluemix dashboard. Please help .

Nicholas O'Leary

Jul 5, 2015, 3:20:14 AM7/5/15
to node...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

This article explains everything you need to know:

https://developer.ibm.com/bluemix/2014/10/29/accessing-application-logs-bluemix/

Nick

--
http://nodered.org