Aggregator node - averaging '0's

Paul Reed

Sep 28, 2016, 7:05:29 PM9/28/16
to Node-RED
Using the aggregator node to reduce the number of datapoints in my dashboard that monitors solar generation.
Works well for both positive & negative numbers, but when solar generation is zero (at night), the aggregator does not produce an output.
It seems to struggle finding the mean value of 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0, which I expected to be '0'.

Paul

Paul Reed

Oct 1, 2016, 6:16:39 PM10/1/16
to Node-RED
Any thoughts?

Dave C-J

Oct 1, 2016, 6:22:12 PM10/1/16
to node...@googlegroups.com

What is the full name of the aggregator node you are using ?

Paul Reed

Oct 1, 2016, 6:27:06 PM10/1/16
to Node-RED
aggregator?

Paul Reed

Oct 1, 2016, 6:34:55 PM10/1/16
to Node-RED
I think it is this one.

(sorry - I wasn't being sarcastic in my last - I thought that there was only only one aggregator node, but clearly not!)

Paul

Dave C-J

Oct 2, 2016, 9:15:31 AM10/2/16
to node...@googlegroups.com
probably best to contact the author directly then via

Paul Reed

Oct 2, 2016, 11:18:07 AM10/2/16
to Node-RED
Thanks, I've raised an issue.

Paul Reed

Oct 2, 2016, 2:03:48 PM10/2/16
to Node-RED
Now fixed, and updated node available on npm.

Paul