user interface auto-resizing

Paolo Jo

May 25, 2018, 8:40:24 AM5/25/18
to Node-RED
Hi all,
I have a question about the ui dashboard. Is there the way to auto resize the user interface dashboard depending of the display?
I ask this because in my application I’ve used a tab with a dimension of 1x8 (1 row, 8 columns). Using a pc (big display) I can see the entire row, but using a smartphone (little display 5’’) I see two rows.
Thanks in advance
Paolo

Nick O'Leary

May 25, 2018, 8:43:15 AM5/25/18
to Node-RED Mailing List
** We're moving this mailing list over to the new Node-RED Forum: https://discourse.nodered.org **

--
http://nodered.org

Dave C-J

May 25, 2018, 11:06:31 AM5/25/18
to node...@googlegroups.com
As you see it already resizes to try to fit the screen space available... so what behaviour are you wanting to see ? 8 x 1 on both ?   If so.. then no.. the basic unit of size can be set (default is 48 pixels I think) and most groups are about 6 units across so about 300 pixels. You can edit these - but not on a per browser basis.