OPC UA

martink...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2017, 3:06:47 PM4/23/17
to Node-RED
Hello,

I want to use Node-Red to create a dashboard for my OPC UA data. So I use two Raspberry Pi's.  On the first one I have running a CODESYS Runtime with a OPC UA server.
On the other one I have running the Red-Node server. So I actually I use the contrib-opcua.  I want to browse the OPC UA Nodes and show them as a Tree in the dashboard. With the Tree
I want to browse through the OPC UA Nodes by clicking on the Tree-Nodes. While clicking on the nodes I will show the details of each node.
I have no experience with angular.

I'm happy about some ideas.

Dave C-J

Apr 23, 2017, 5:19:07 PM4/23/17
to node...@googlegroups.com
Currently we don't have a tree browser type widget, so it's going to be difficult to offer you a simple solution. You are going to need to write some code.

sent from phone
Message has been deleted

martink...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2017, 1:10:31 AM4/25/17
to Node-RED
Okay thanks, so can I create my own angular controllers in the dashboard template and build with the controller a tree? Or how can I code in Node-Red my own controllers?
Do you know a simple angular tree example?

Can I create my own Front-End outside of node red and after using it in node red / deploy it in the Node-Red server?