已查看 39 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jon Murphy

未读,
2016年8月29日 23:29:112016/8/29
收件人 Node-RED
Since we’re talking about forecast.io…
sorry I couldn’t resist    ;-)

Please add this to the future enhancements list for the forecast io node:
  •  checkboxes for each exclude option.
    • This reduces a “currently” request (msg.data.currently) from 25,000+ characters to 550 characters.
    • error with no api forecast send if all check boxes are unchecked

Dave C-J

未读,
2016年8月30日 01:58:252016/8/30
收件人 node...@googlegroups.com

We do accept pull requests 😀
(As long as a class is in place)

Dave C-J

未读,
2016年8月30日 01:59:052016/8/30
收件人 node...@googlegroups.com

CLA in place not class...

Jon Murphy

未读,
2016年8月30日 16:20:322016/8/30
收件人 Node-RED
Excellent point!  I'm learning javascript and I am positive you would want my code!  And I'm fairly dependent on the kindness of others.   I did do my second git pull request last month but it was for a bad link.  I'll get there!

On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 12:59:05 AM UTC-5, Dave C-J wrote:

CLA in place not class...

回复全部
回复作者
转发