Reverse Trigger

peter adshead

Apr 30, 2016, 7:16:59 AM4/30/16
to Node-RED
HI , I'm new to Node-red , node or JavaScript , I`m a bit of a hobbyist python programmer.
I`ve managed to work out most of my problem with trial and error or with the power of Google.
Not sure if this should be a Node-Red UI post , but I can`t generate a new topic on there yet.

O.K My problem !!!

on say a slide bar if I move the bar from one end to the other , it send out on each move eg
0,1,2,3,4,5 .
Is there a reverse Trigger , which gives the payload of the last input after a delay and reset if it get a new input ?

Thank in advance , Peter

Mark Setrem

Apr 30, 2016, 7:24:21 AM4/30/16
to Node-RED

Have a look at the storing data section of the docs which would allow you to store the previous data that the function receives.