Is anyone using Node Red for a real product?

Message has been deleted

Mark Setrem

Apr 18, 2018, 5:01:46 PM4/18/18
to Node-RED
I’d suggest scrolling down to the lower half of the node-red homepage nodered.org and clicking on the companies logos

Garry Hayne

Apr 18, 2018, 6:08:34 PM4/18/18
to Node-RED

On Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 9:46:24 PM UTC+1, Grant Parks wrote:
Really all I find on the Web about NR sounds like experimentation/tinkering.

So is any organization actually running a production app available for public consumption?

 "The Public" are using Node-Red to do useful things, that's all that really matters.

Garry

Edward Perry

Apr 18, 2018, 8:02:10 PM4/18/18
to node...@googlegroups.com
I just started using it at work to issue elasticsearch aggregations, and publish them to NewRelic in a useful format.  If the stability hold up which I suspect it will I might convert some of my nagios checks to use this as well. I have other idea's but want to tread slowly till I understand any pitfalls or bugs, but at this point I see nothing

--
http://nodered.org

Join us on Slack to continue the conversation: http://nodered.org/slack
---

Sincerely

Edward Perry

Joe Morris

Apr 20, 2018, 6:30:12 PM4/20/18
to Node-RED
I am. My web site is www.iotobox.com

We are not quite complete with development yet as I am waiting for the new Sonos API.

What we created was a communication protocol hub between whole home audio/speaker systems and newer technology player systems like Sonos and Nuvo Players. I

t allows the keypads on the wall to control the Sonos and conversely display what is playing on the Sonos.

Joe