Call for input - Node-RED Storage API users

Nick O'Leary

Jul 20, 2017, 12:05:08 PM7/20/17
to Node-RED Mailing List
Hi,

I'm looking for input from anyone who has needed to create their own implementation of the Storage API we provide.

The Version Control, Projects and Library work we have in our plan is going to drive considerable change to that API and I want to gather requirements around why and how the existing Storage API has been used.

Please email me directly (nick....@gmail.com).

Many thanks,
Nick

Vinesh Gupta

Jul 22, 2017, 2:00:15 PM7/22/17
to Node-RED
Hi Nick,

         We have recently started using Node-red and trying to implmenet multiple projects for single user feature. we are facing challanges in that. So having the support for user specific projects in node-red out of box will be really great. What are you planning for "Library"?

Regards,
Vinesh