Dashboard Chart Infotip display on mobile device

Paul Reed

Jul 29, 2016, 3:33:35 PM7/29/16
to Node-RED
Just noticed that the infotip (if that's what it is called!) doesn't display in the correct location on mobile devices (OK on laptop).
If you want to see the issue, the URL is https://digitalnut.co.uk:8443/home-usage
I have 3 groups, Home Power Usage, Solar Power Generation & Diverted Power, each of which contain a gauge and 2 charts. On a laptop, the groups display side by side, but on mobile naturally are stacked vertically due to the reduced viewport.
For ease of explanation, let me number each chart 1 - 6 (1 being the topmost, 6 being bottom).
If I tap the chart (1) to see an infotip of the value, I get a balloon within chart (1) as expected, but if I tap chart (2, 3, 4, 5 or 6) the balloon still appears within chart (1), meaning I have to carefully scroll up the top of the screen to see it.
Example, I tap chart (4) which is Solar Power Generation group, and as per screenshot, the infotip appears in chart (1) which is the Home Power Usage group.

Dave C-J

Jul 29, 2016, 4:04:32 PM7/29/16
to node...@googlegroups.com

Paul, can you raise this as an issue on the github project ? Thanks.

Paul Reed

Jul 29, 2016, 4:08:34 PM7/29/16
to Node-RED