Install NodeRed and lots of flows on any Intel or ARM device in 1 command: sudo snap install nodered

Maarten Ectors

Sep 29, 2016, 11:13:27 AM9/29/16
to Node-RED
Hi all,

NodeRed is amazing and I wanted more people to immediately experience lots of great flows on lots of devices, so I made a snap (see snapcraft.io). It installs both on Intel and ARM, e.g. RPi. I made a large selection of flows auto install as well as all base dependencies. Please share your feedback and let me know if there are others interested in this idea? Happy to give key NodeRed contributors control to autonomously push updates because I am still new to NodeRed.

To try it out just get any OS or device that supports snaps (see snapcraft.io) and do:
sudo snap install nodered

The code of the snap is here:
You need snapcraft and just execute ./build_snap.sh

regards,
Maarten

Maarten Ectors

Sep 29, 2016, 11:16:19 AM9/29/16