CSS file in Node-red #Bluemix

Tkb

Jul 5, 2015, 2:08:13 AM7/5/15
to node...@googlegroups.com
I want to add an image to my webpage, built using Node-red flows. How do I do it ? I am working on Bluemix. I know how to do it in local install of node-red. DO I have to put my image on some webpage and then pull from there. Can I not store in my Bluemix App somewhere?

Nicholas O'Leary

Jul 5, 2015, 3:24:56 AM7/5/15
to node...@googlegroups.com

Node-Red has the setting called httpStatic that identifies a local directory that should served as static content from the runtime.

In the case of the Bluemix instance, this is set to the 'public' directory of the app, and already contains the content of the landing page you see when you go to your app's URL.

So you can just add your files under that directory and they will be served up for you.

Nick

--
http://nodered.org
---

Dave C-J

Jul 5, 2015, 5:06:05 AM7/5/15
to node...@googlegroups.com
In your Bluemix dashboard - if you "open" your app - on the left there should be a "Start Coding" link... that should explain how to download the app locally so you can customise the pages, add extra nodes etc... then "cf push" the app back up to Bluemix.