setting at slider to start at a set value

Garrath Bond

Feb 25, 2018, 7:34:33 AM2/25/18
to Node-RED
sorry new to this
is there a way to set the start value of the slider bar (or any other gauge) to at set value
ie I want it to start at 50 not 0

Dave C-J

Feb 25, 2018, 8:20:26 AM2/25/18
to node...@googlegroups.com
By adding an inject node before it set to fire once
--
Sent from phone.

Garrath Bond

Feb 25, 2018, 11:39:28 AM2/25/18
to Node-RED
thanks
I did manage to work that out

do you know how I get another web site onto my node-red-ui (I did it once but cant seem to do it again) just so it show the info (the whole page)  (hope this makes sence)

Dave C-J

Feb 25, 2018, 12:05:32 PM2/25/18
to node...@googlegroups.com
Did you mean as a tab within the UI ? - use the  add link button ?
Inline images 1

Garrath Bond

Feb 27, 2018, 7:10:59 AM2/27/18
to Node-RED
I don't seem to have a Link button how do I get to it?

Garrath Bond

Feb 27, 2018, 7:16:55 AM2/27/18
to Node-RED
ok think I have found it but that gives me a separate page I did it how how within my own tab