dashDB time out

Tkb

Jul 5, 2015, 12:22:44 PM7/5/15
to node...@googlegroups.com
I have added the dashDB service to my App in Bluemix. Now, when I try to access the dashDB page in Bluemix, so that I can go to the main console of it it shows "operation timed out". This happens in one network with firewall. But in this very network I am able to load the console of SQLDB, Cloudant NoSQl DB etc. But, why this problem with dashDB?

When I switch to other network I am able to Load the console smoothly. I mentioned the problem at IBM Developer group(below) , but didn't get proper response, so posting here.

Nicholas O'Leary

Jul 5, 2015, 12:55:40 PM7/5/15
to Node-RED Mailing LIst

Hi,

You're not going to get any better support here - this list is about node-red.

If there is an issue with the dashdb service I'm sure the team are working on it and it is only temporary.

Nick

--
http://nodered.org
---