chatbot broadcast to facebook messenger group

Ben Post

Aug 26, 2016, 1:04:01 AM8/26/16
to Node-RED
Can anyone share/document an example of how to set up a chatbot broadcast to facebook messenger group please?

This is great but focuses on Telegram: https://www.npmjs.com/package/node-red-contrib-chatbot

And this is good but not using node-red: https://github.com/jw84/messenger-bot-tutorial

Choice

Guido Bellomo

Aug 26, 2016, 7:44:56 AM8/26/16
to Node-RED

Hi Ben, I'm going to write a tutorial on how to setup a facebook chatbot soon with node-red / node-red-contrib-chatbot

You need to use grok to tunnel your local node-red instance thorugh a https callback that Facebook can read

Guido

Ben Post

Aug 26, 2016, 11:26:00 PM8/26/16
to Node-RED
Nice one Guido, look forward to it

emig...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2016, 5:11:41 AM8/30/16
to Node-RED
On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 2:44:56 PM UTC+3, Guido Bellomo wrote:

Hi Ben, I'm going to write a tutorial on how to setup a facebook chatbot soon with node-red / node-red-contrib-chatbot

You need to use grok to tunnel your local node-red instance thorugh a https callback that Facebook can read

Great! Perhaps you can extend your explanation a little in the meantime?
Would love to see this working, even if only partially.

Guido Bellomo

Sep 2, 2016, 8:48:00 AM9/2/16
to Node-RED

Dave C-J