Plotting data with plot.ly streaming api

Christian Zichichi

Jul 19, 2015, 10:07:20 PM7/19/15
to node...@googlegroups.com
Hi, How can I use the plot.ly streaming API in node-red ? Someone can explain me how can i use websockets and http request nodes in order to send msg.payload.x and msg.payload.y dinamically to a chart? I tried the stuff with the token explained in this page https://plot.ly/streaming/ , but without success. I accept even suggestions about other plot streaming services compatible with node-red. please help

Julian Knight

Jul 31, 2015, 11:19:41 AM7/31/15
to Node-RED, zich...@gmail.com
A little late sorry.

Don't know if this will help but I have a worked up example of using websockets with NR to drive updated info to a page. Not doing quite what you've asked but may give some hints.