Phone list form help please

davidhui...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2017, 2:05:04 AM7/24/17
to Node-RED
Hi,

I want to be able to send sms alerts from node red to mobile phones using a 3G dongle (no fixed internet available on site).

The issue is how to get a list of numbers into node-red.

I followed a tutorial for an online form submission and can get single text box on screen and read the response when user enters text and clicks a submit button.

Before I try and figure out how I could maybe extend this to act as my phone book/list, does anyone know of a component that already does this?

I need to have a way to add up to 10 numbers, view the existing numbers and delete a number.

Thanks