Version 0.4.0 is out!

Ziv Barber

Sep 29, 2016, 2:43:19 AM9/29/16
to node.js officegen package
- For all Microsoft Office based documents:
        - Bug fix: Changing the document's properties from the document's settings didn't work.
        - You can now change also the 'categories' and 'status' in the document's properties.
        - 'creator' now changed to 'aurthor' (but you can still use also 'creator').
    - PowerPoint:
        - Charts now working again, using jszip so no need for any external tool.
    - Word:
        - Paragraph's text new options:
            - 'shdType' and 'shdColor' (used with 'back').
            - 'border', 'borderColor' and 'borderSize'.
            - 'highlight'.
        - All inside table borders (by cgarethc).

jam...@brandwatch.com

Sep 30, 2016, 6:54:56 AM9/30/16
to node.js officegen package
Thanks for creating this library - we've just started using it and it seems there's an issue with the line charts? - It's commented out in the test fixture:

I didn't couldn't find a related issue or PR on GitHub. Is anyone working on a fix? any info on it would be great.

The specific error I get is:
Error: Can't add data to chart that is not initialized or not a recognized type

Thanks,