Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Max Basmanov

nepřečteno,
16. 7. 2013 18:19:2416.07.13
komu: node-of...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
You have done greate work that will really help me (i hope - did not test yet) to finish my project.
I have got serious problem generating pptx and docx files by JS.
I use PhoneGap (Cordova) framework and JQueryMobile for Android developement and beed to generate two kind of reports in my software: textual docx and pptx with photoes.
I have done this a year ago and have not found any fitting lib to use so i have created pptx with Office2007 and parsed it to create geberator.
Docs that i created opened good by android offices and by office2007 but now i got a serious problem opening them in MSO2010/13.
Word tels me that docx is corrupted and stops, PowerPoint tels me the same but repairs the document and can open it at least.
I have downloaded MS Open XML SDK 2.0 tools to chek the problem but both document are validated with no errors :) (normal situation with MS)
I have splitted document.xml content and found the problem that crashed Word:
<w:sectPr ><w:type w:val="next-page"/> - crashes word (MSO2007 generated with this string and MS had this declaration in sdk a year ago)
<w:sectPr ><w:type w:val="nextPage"/> - works

But i could not get pptx working without PP tery to repair the file:
I have compared two documents with sdk tools and find that PP just change places of the same level xml nodes (slide relations) and i can not just understand WHY.

Could You please help me to solve the problem?
Many thanks
Zpráva byla smazána
Zpráva byla smazána
Zpráva byla smazána
Zpráva byla smazána
Zpráva byla smazána

Max Basmanov

nepřečteno,
16. 7. 2013 18:40:4816.07.13
komu: node-of...@googlegroups.com
generators
docx.js
pptx.js

Max Basmanov

nepřečteno,
16. 7. 2013 18:43:0716.07.13
komu: node-of...@googlegroups.com
problematic files
files are packe with password for google could not change them or convert
pwd: qazxswedc
pptxs.zip

Ziv Barber

nepřečteno,
23. 7. 2013 20:12:2223.07.13
komu: node-of...@googlegroups.com
If anyone else is interesting in this issue: the problem was that the counter of the number of slides in app.xml was invalid.
Odpovědět všem
Odpověď autorovi
Přeposlat
0 nových zpráv