OrderedBulkOperation and UnorderedBulkOperation removed from the docs?

Juanma Cañabate

Jun 20, 2014, 10:09:25 PM6/20/14
to node-mong...@googlegroups.com
Can it be possible that initializeUnorderedBulkOp, initializeOrderedBulkOp and parallelCollectionScan were removed from the documentation? I can see it here in this google cache of 14 Jun 2014 :

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Nvu2mWGB17UJ:mongodb.github.io/node-mongodb-native/contents.html+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ar&client=ubuntu

but right now i'cant find it in the documentation http://mongodb.github.io/node-mongodb-native/contents.html. I'm actually noticing that the documentation i'm seeing now is for the v1.3.20 of the driver instead of v1.4.x.. what's happening here? :(

Christian Kvalheim

Jun 22, 2014, 1:33:00 AM6/22/14
to node-mong...@googlegroups.com
this should be fixed now. I'm not sure what happened but somehow the gh-pages branch was reset to the wrong docs version.