Fullstack Developer Boston

Balu Nela9

Oct 28, 2016, 9:47:03 AM10/28/16
to ba...@pronixinc.com

Good Morning Partners.

Please share me suitable profile. Balu at Pronixinc. com

Note: For submission Need Visa, passport Number and DL copy,

No OPT, H1 Transfer please.

Need 9 to 10 + Years of Exp ( Locals Preferred)

Title:  Fullstack Developer

Open:  1 (can submit up to 2)

Rate: $70

Basic Company Info:  Insurance

Location:  Boston and Portsmouth

Start:  11/7

Duration:  6 months

Important Skills:  Fullstack

Technical:  Java Javascript, Jenkins, Jira, Dojo

Interview Process:  phone, f2f, skype  (Mostly Skype)

Background Check:  criminal, credit

Notes:

Job Description

US Consumer Market IT’s eSALES organization is a fast paced, dynamic environment dedicated to delivering best-in-class solutions to meet the continually evolving needs of our customers. eSALES is currently supported by 13 agile teams dedicated to the eSALES Responsive application as well as integration and platform improvement opportunities.
The candidate will contribute as a full team member, contributing to the design of business solutions identified by the product owner and coding front-end and/or service solutions. They will be developing new functionality and features. Technology utilized includes Java, Javascript, Jenkins, Jira, DOJO, React Angular, Apache Camel, Spring Framework, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Websphere MQ.
The team currently utilizes Agile, Design Thinking and Hypothesis Driven Development approaches. The developer will be part of a team and fully engaged in collaborating with business partners and team members to ideate and design solutions to complex business problems. They will provide input to the definition of tasks and expected to provide estimates for work they are assigned as well as participate in iteration planning and retrospectives. This is a highly collaborative environment with IT and business team members working side by side to deliver new and improved capabilities.

Thanks and Regards,

logo.jpg

Balu Nela

PRONIX INC

Ba...@Pronixinc.com | 609-378-1022

www.pronixinc.com | "E-Verify Employer" | https://www.linkedin.com/in/balunela

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 615 | Plainsboro NJ 08536

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with "REMOVE" in subject line.

itsrve-member-logo-small