Is this Project still active? I don't see much activity and curious if I should pursue ....

Gil

Sep 14, 2016, 2:53:11 PM9/14/16
to node-java
I'm curious to use node-java and node-webkit but I ran into issues stated here:

If the project is no longer supported I could use JavaFX but was hoping to use node-webkit with node-java.

Thank you for any responses or help if you can help with my issue on github.

Message has been deleted

O haya

Sep 22, 2016, 4:12:01 PM9/22/16
to node-java
Hi,

I've just started testing/experimeting with using node.js with node-java to integrate with some existing commercial product's Java API, so I am interested in the answer to this question also!

Does anyone know if this is being actively supported/developed?

Thanks,
Jim