Hot Position || This is new 2 Position with Java Developer (Memphis, TN) 11+ Months

Javed Khan

Dec 8, 2017, 6:38:56 PM12/8/17
to ja...@nestarit.com

Please share profile on ja...@nestarit.com

Direct contact number: (201) 448 1184

This is Javed Khan from NESTAR TECHNOLOGIES/ AESPATECH LLC and we have an immediate requirement with our client where we have excellent hold and can close the positions pretty quick. If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back to you or

I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number.

We have a Requirement 2 New Position Java Developer position in Philadelphia, PA or Norwell, MA. If you have any matching resumes for the below mentioned position.

Please share the suitable resource for this Position.

Please share the Visa Copy and Photo ID Proof of your consultants

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

1)      Position #

Job Title: Java Developer with Eclipse RCP

Location: Memphis, TN

Duration: 11+ Months Contract

Strong Java Developer and Eclipse RCP is REQUIRED for this position.

Eclipse RCP Developer   MUST HAVE A  MINIMUM OF 3+ YEARS OF CURRENT EXPERT RCP TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE

Prefer a proven referral – someone with previous FedEx experience who can hit the ground running

REQUIRED skills: (Strong JAVA coding with emphasis on EJB and JSP)

-         Strong Core Java / J2EE coding experience – 7+ yrs verifiable experience – needs to be large scale, multi-tiered enterprise application development experience – Ask for them to give some evidence of this skill level and experience.

-         EJB – implementing the business logic using EJBs. (Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) is a managed, server software for modular construction of enterprise software, and one of several Java APIs. EJB is a server-side software component that encapsulates the business logic of an application.)

-         JSP – and JSP tag libraries (JavaServer Pages (JSP) is a technology that helps software developers create dynamically generated web pages based on HTML, XML, or other document types.)

-         Eclipse IDE

-         Webservices  (specifically SOAP and/or JAXWS; UDDI; WSDL)

-         XML

-         ORM (Hibernate/JPA)

-         WebLogic

-         Oracle RDBMS

-         Linux

-        Client-side Development experience with Eclipse RCP (coding experience with SWT or OSGi component development)

Relevant Skills:

- Core Java Design patterns

- Eclipse IDE

- EJB (Enterprise JAVA Beans)

- JSP (JAVA Server Pages)

- WebLogic

- Oracle RDBMS and PL/SQL (queries, stored procedures, triggers, etc)

- Linux

- Design and Develop UI Screens with Eclipse RCP/SWT

Here is a pretty complete tech stack used at FedEx within this team:

Java, J2EE, Web Services, EJB, JPA, Hibernate, Struts, Spring,  JMS, Eclipse RCP, Swing, JavaScript, Ajax, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Ant, Oracle, Eclipse IDE, CVS, Cruise Control, Quality Center, Bugzilla, Putty, SoapUI, JUnit, WebLogic Application Server.

2)      Position #

We have a Requirement Java/Swing Developer position in Memphis, TN,

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title: Java/Swing Developer

Location: Memphis, TN

Duration: 11+ Months Contract

Need Java Developer with Swing experience

Job Description:

Skills :

Java

SWING

Oracle 11g

JMS

XML

Linux

Web Services

 -------------------------------------

Warm Regards,

Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)

NESTAR TECHNOLOGIES/ AESPATECH LLC

Direct: (201) 448 1184

Email: ja...@nestarit.com

Skype ID: javeedkhan.khan2

GTalk: javeedi...@gmail.com   ; javedn...@gmail.com

www.nestarit.com

Notice of Confidentiality:

The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that your email would be taken out of our distribution list.