Buffers as string by default...

Adrián Avila

Nov 17, 2014, 3:02:15 PM11/17/14
to node-f...@googlegroups.com
Greetings, I've using firebird for several years in Delphi. C# and Ruby, but I'm new to node.

I've noted that all strings in queries are returned as buffers, can be read with something as simple as result[1].name.toString(), but I wan't to know if there is a way to get all the string buffers in the result array as string by default, cause I want to return the result as JSON from an express application, but the strings returned look like an array of numbers cause they are buffers, is there any way to do that?

Thank you.

Emerson Santos

Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:59 PM9/15/19
to node-firebird
Did you get a solution to your problem I am just as difficult