CustomObject regex query stopped working.

maur...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2014, 1:40:16 PM9/6/14
to node...@googlegroups.com
One month ago my clause "where" was this type { field: { $regex: 'acme.*corp', $options: 'i' } } was working without problems in my app. But now stopped. The most strange is that In the platform mongoDB the feature still work.

My app used to doing query as SQL's "like".

For an example in SQL:
select * from users where name like '%m%'

Wei Kong

Sep 18, 2014, 11:45:35 AM9/18/14
to node...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can you please provide more information on this ? What's the string you try to match?

Wei Kong

Sep 18, 2014, 12:03:29 PM9/18/14
to node...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,

We have documented that the only supported $regex is everything starting with ^. We had a bug that it was allowed so probably that's why it worked for you but now the bug has been fixed so it stopped working for you. sorry about that. If it is breaking your app, please email me offline with your app key and we can come up a solution.

Wei

ke...@ketjapp.nl

May 7, 2015, 5:51:18 AM5/7/15
to node...@googlegroups.com
Hello Wei,

I'm having the same issue. We had this implemented on alot of calls and they all stopped working.

Can you give me a solution? Thanks