Cannot Set the custom domain name of my node.acs app

Chin Ching Ho

Jan 16, 2015, 2:41:14 AM1/16/15
to node...@googlegroups.com
I have publish an node.acs app as follow :

And I have buy a domain name from godaddy which is dealerma.com
And I want to make this domain points to the node.acs app, which is dealerma.com -> https://2870fd9a77c772dcfa9e08553af2d94de5998315.cloudapp.appcelerator.com/

I have set the A(Host) record in the godaddy panel and point it to the ip address of the node.acs application, but it still not working.
Can anybody give me some help, thank you.

Nuno Costa

Jan 16, 2015, 5:05:09 AM1/16/15
to node...@googlegroups.com
Hi, works fine here.

You must have to clear all cache and/or what a few more time to dns propagation.

Wei Kong

Jan 16, 2015, 12:07:56 PM1/16/15
to node...@googlegroups.com
Did you run acs cname command to set the change on the node.acs side? currently we only support association of cname, Support of A record will be available in next release. if you want to help set A record, please let me know