Node.acs broken?

瀏覽次數:26 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Justin Lee

未讀,
2013年5月4日 上午10:24:492013/5/4
收件者:node...@googlegroups.com

I can not log in via acs login, it show the message below.

acs login ACS: Appcelerator Cloud Services Command-Line Interface, version 1.0.0 Copyright (c) 2012-2013, Appcelerator, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

username: lis...@gmail.com password: ********* [ERROR] [object Object]

And I found my app on node.acs is not work.

It show: Node.ACS (Appcelerator Cloud Service) - No app deployed.

This ACS pages itself is broken too. http://nodeacs.cloud.appcelerator.com/

Justin

Wei Kong

未讀,
2013年5月4日 中午12:17:142013/5/4
收件者:node...@googlegroups.com、node...@googlegroups.com
Our node.acs admin server had some issues and it had been fixed. This didn't affect any running apps .

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息