ACS set cname domain, 400 error

Brian

Nov 6, 2014, 3:58:47 PM11/6/14
to node...@googlegroups.com
I am attempting to use the "acs cname --set domain" command to set the domain alias to be used by my ACS application.  But when executing the command from the CLI, I receive a 400 error.  The cname alias on the DNS side is already resolving, as HTTP/browser queries return with "Node.ACS - The app does not exist".  Please advise.

Wei Kong

Nov 6, 2014, 4:05:03 PM11/6/14
to node...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brian,

Can you please email me offline your app url and the dns you are attempting to set. and what exactly is the error message?

Wei

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 12:58 PM, Brian <br...@tf83.com> wrote:
I am attempting to use the "acs cname --set domain" command to set the domain alias to be used by my ACS application.  But when executing the command from the CLI, I receive a 400 error.  The cname alias on the DNS side is already resolving, as HTTP/browser queries return with "Node.ACS - The app does not exist".  Please advise.

Brian

Nov 6, 2014, 4:10:08 PM11/6/14
to node...@googlegroups.com
Will do, thanks.