wiring up to native UI

Angus Johnston

Mar 12, 2013, 6:41:54 PM3/12/13
to node...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, need some advice/assistance as I'm coming up to speed on node/nodeacs. I've worked through the sample Node.ACS chat room project here (http://nodeacs.cloud.appcelerator.com/guides/quickstart) which was very helpful, and ran with no issue ; the client side was run/accessed directly in the browser across a few PC's simultaneously (via Chrome) per the example.

What I can't figure out, is how can I achieve the same client side input and (real time) response/results (ie. per the example, a chat window) but directly via a Ti view - using for example a View, Textfield for input, Button to submit etc. etc. ? I dont in this case, want to use a webview in my app.

Thanks in advance.