KING of GODS : IS-RA-EL->>> IS=ISIS, RA= The Sun God (photosynthesis), EL=Elohim

semusim

Mar 10, 2004, 8:06:26 PM3/10/04
Zionism DataPage

Jews Against Zionism:
"...it is our obligation to make it known in order that everyone
should understand that the Zionists are not the nation of Israel...
and it is most definitely our holy obligation to announce before those
nations of the world that the Zionists are not the spokespeople of the
nation of Israel..." - Grand Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum

"It (labeling people 'anti-semitic') has been a handy and effective
weapon which has destroyed countless careers and is responsible for
the totally illegitimate Zionist regime. Zionists have cleverly
suggested for a hundred years, by smearing their critics as
'anti-Semites,' that the Zionists are the legitimate conquerors of
Palestine. Zionists have never actually SAID they were Semitic - just
that their enemies are 'anti-Semitic.' Pretty neat...and completely
dishonest. But in light of the genuine anti-Semitism of the Zionists
it becomes a bizarre obscenity when these non-Semitic aliens accuse
their Semitic victims of 'anti-Semitism'.

I believe this is the central issue regarding The Jewish Question.
When awareness of this matter becomes more widespread, and it will
now, the Zionist state will lose support even from the deluded
Christians, who need Semitic-type Jews running "Israel" for the
fulfillment of their bloody dreams. The Zionists will be exposed as
pseudo-religious gangsters." --J. Bruce Campbell

"Once a day on average I get a letter from someone asking me how I
could allow myself to be published and interviewed by Jeff Rense, the
popular web and radio host who publishes way too much anti-Israel
material. I have no problem answering, "Because he lets me, which is
more than I can say about the mainstream Jewish media." Jeff Rense is
an honest voice and he permits me to reach a huge audience of New Age
Lefties, and misguided Righties bombarded with lies about Israel.

-Barry Chamish Author: Who Murdered Yitzhak Rabin, The Last Days Of
Israel - Israeli Edition, and Israel Betrayed

http://www.rense.com/Datapages/zionismdata.htm

cindys

Mar 10, 2004, 9:16:42 PM3/10/04

"semusim" <semusim...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> Zionism DataPage
>
> Jews Against Zionism:

aka Neturei Karta Krackpots

> "...it is our obligation to make it known in order that everyone
> should understand that the Zionists are not the nation of Israel...
> and it is most definitely our holy obligation to announce before those
> nations of the world that the Zionists are not the spokespeople of the
> nation of Israel..." - Grand Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum

Is a Grand Rabbi like a Grand Puba?

> "It (labeling people 'anti-semitic') has been a handy and effective
> weapon which has destroyed countless careers and is responsible for
> the totally illegitimate Zionist regime. Zionists have cleverly
> suggested for a hundred years, by smearing their critics as
> 'anti-Semites,'

Since the term anti-semitic wasn't coined until last century, as a euphemism
for Jew-hater, we know this is a lie.

>that the Zionists are the legitimate conquerors of
> Palestine.

Until 1948, Jews were Palestinians and Arabs were Arabs.

snip remainder of lies and crap.

Best regards,
---Cindy S.

AnonMoos

Mar 10, 2004, 11:22:29 PM3/10/04
Hey moron, the name of the Egyptian sun god Ra contains an `Ayin
consonant (voiced pharyngeal), and so cannot be connected with the
name "Israel" (which contains only an 'Aleph or glottal stop). You
wannabes who can't tell an 'Aleph from an 'Ayin are a dime-a-dozen
(see http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=49722718.0207041548.7e30fcca%40posting.google.com
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3E8DD8A2.87684558%40io.com etc.
etc.), and all of you are totally useless when it comes to ancient
Semitic etymologies.

semusim...@yahoo.co.uk (semusim) wrote:

> Jews Against Zionism:

There's really no mileage to be gained by allying yourself with
Neturei Qarta, because they aren't given any respect whatsoever by the
vast majority of Jews, and the vast majority of non-Jews have never
even heard of them -- and furthermore most Jews will greatly object to
petty little bigoted hate-imbeciles like yourself having the
unmitigated gall to set yourself up as some kind of self-appointed
authority to tell them what supposed "real Judaism" is and is not.

> I believe this is the central issue regarding The Jewish Question.

Nowadays, only hate-bigots like yourself even use the
pretentiously-capitalized phrase "The Jewish Question" at all!

--
Some Qur'an quotes: 5:20 qaala muusaa 5:21 "yaa qawmi ´dkhuluu ´l-'arDa
´l-muqaddasata ´llatii kataba ´llaahu lakum" 17:104 waqulnaa ... libanii

Deborah Sharavi

Mar 11, 2004, 6:13:40 PM3/11/04

"cindys" <cst...@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message news:<e_P3c.2115$4P3...@news02.roc.ny>...
>aka Neturei Karta Krackpots

Neturei Krakpots, if you please.

>>"...it is our obligation to make it known in order that everyone
>>should understand that the Zionists are not the nation of Israel...
>>and it is most definitely our holy obligation to announce before
those
>>nations of the world that the Zionists are not the spokespeople of
the
>>nation of Israel..."

And it is everyone else's obligation to announce before the nations of
the world - sheesh, how pretentious - that Neturei Krakpots are not
the spokespeople of the Jewish people, or, for that matter, of any
people.

>>- Grand Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum

>Is a Grand Rabbi like a Grand Puba?

Sounds like some kind of ice cream.

>>"It (labeling people 'anti-semitic') has been a handy and effective
>>weapon which has destroyed countless careers and is responsible for
>>the totally illegitimate Zionist regime. Zionists have cleverly
>>suggested for a hundred years, by smearing their critics as
>>'anti-Semites,'

>Since the term anti-semitic wasn't coined until last century, as a
euphemism
>for Jew-hater, we know this is a lie.

>>that the Zionists are the legitimate conquerors of
>>Palestine.

Except for the 4/5ths of Palestine where the Arabs are the conquerors.

>Until 1948, Jews were Palestinians and Arabs were Arabs.

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria."
- Ahmed Shuqeiri to the Security Council, 1949

"There is no difference between one Palestinian and another. We are
all
Palestinians and we are all Syrian Arabs."
- MK Abdul Darawsh, Jerusalem Institute of Western Defence Bulletin,

In 1919, Amin al-Husseini joined (or founded) the Arab nationalist
club al-Nadi al-Arabi in Jerusalem and wrote articles for the
newspaper Suriya al-Janubiya (Southern Syria). Note he did not call
his paper the Palestine Post or the Palestine anything. This is
because, at the time, the Mufti focused his efforts on Pan-Arabism and
the Greater Syria notion; the captial of the Arab staet was to be
Damascus, and Palestine a southern district. That Arab state was to
include Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Israel. The notion collapsed when
the French entered Damascus.

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the
Zionists invented."
- Auni Bey Abd al Hadi to the Peel Commission, 1937

"There is no 'Palestine' in history, absolutely not."
- Philip Hitti to the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, 1946

"We Palestinian Jews wore the uniform of the British Army, and on our
shoulder epaulettes the single word, "Palestine" in English. We tried
to get permission to wear Hebrew insignia, fly the Jewish flag and be
recognized as Palestinian Jews, but - no, Palestinian meant Jew and
Arab, and who cared if there were fewer than 3000 Arabs as compared to
36,000 Jews in khaki? In British army nomenclature, the equivalent of
a GI is BOR, meaning British Other Rank. We were formally known as POR
, Palestinian Other Ranks. So we fought the war as Palestinians, set
up the Jewish Brigade as Palestinians, and I'll be damned if I agree
that only Arafat and his assassins are Palestinians."
- Joe Criden, NY Times, 1975

"We will take Palestine and turn it into a part of the greater Arab
nation."
- Salah Khalaf (Abu Iyad), Al Sachrah, Kuwait, 6 January 1987

>snip remainder of lies and crap.

"What if they cheat? What if they take whatever we give them and
demand even more, still exercising violence and terror?…It will be
militarily easier for Israel to break the backbone of a tiny,
demilitarized Palestinian entity than to go on breaking the backbones
of stone-throwing Palestinians…Once peace comes, Israeli doves, more
than other Israelis, must assume a clear-cut 'hawkish' attitude
concerning the duty of - the future Palestinian regime to live by the
letter and the spirit of its obligations."
- Amos Oz, J'lem Post, 3 September 1993

"The Arab has no scruples about lying if by it he obtains his
objective."
- Dr. Sanya Hamady, Character and Temperament of the Arabs, 1950.

>Best regards,
>---Cindy S.

Jerusalem mentioned in the bible - 811 times
Jerusalem mentioned in the Quran - 0 times

"Mecca is holy to Moslems and Jerusalem to the Jews."
- Yaqut ibn 'Abdallah ur-Rumi (1179-1229)

Deborah

jbarry

Mar 11, 2004, 8:47:33 PM3/11/04
semusim...@yahoo.co.uk (semusim) wrote in message news:<8605ecfa.04031...@posting.google.com>...

> Zionism DataPage
>
> Jews Against Zionism:
> "...it is our obligation to make it known in order that everyone
> should understand that the Zionists are not the nation of Israel...
> and it is most definitely our holy obligation to announce before those
> nations of the world that the Zionists are not the spokespeople of the
> nation of Israel..." - Grand Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum<

Joel Teitelbaum was the head of a the Krazy Krappy Khazars known in
Israel as Naturei Karta.

semusim

Mar 14, 2004, 11:45:39 PM3/14/04
AnonMoos <anon...@io.com> wrote in message news:<404FE985...@io.com>...

> Hey moron, the name of the Egyptian sun god Ra contains an `Ayin
> consonant (voiced pharyngeal), and so cannot be connected with the
> name "Israel" (which contains only an 'Aleph or glottal stop). You
> wannabes who can't tell an 'Aleph from an 'Ayin are a dime-a-dozen
> (see http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=49722718.0207041548.7e30fcca%40posting.google.com

http://www.reach.net/~wbarton/cosmic_cube/1003.html wrote :

I AM A PROFESSIONAL DEITY. I never go back on my word. CREATION IS A
SELF PORTRAIT OF THAT WHICH MADE IT. The pristine perfection and
meticulous organization of Nature has been subjected to spiritual
intervention in order to build a hi-tec civilization for the mutual
benefit of all living things within the planetary system. The negative
viewpoint is soon overcome when we take a positive look at the scale
of values involved and the value of the scale of the "Whole Earth
Operation".

The gigantic alchemy project of making simian man into a living god as
described in Isaiah Chapter 19.v 25 is now complete. "Blessed be
Egypt, my people, and Ur, the work of My hands, and Israel, Mine
inheritance". IS=Isis(Earth) RA=The Sun God (photosynthesis) and
EL=Elohim\Elementals, the knitwork of energy which completes the Great
Work - that is you and me.

> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3E8DD8A2.87684558%40io.com etc.
> etc.), and all of you are totally useless when it comes to ancient
> Semitic etymologies.
>
> semusim...@yahoo.co.uk (semusim) wrote:

AnonMoos

Mar 15, 2004, 6:27:07 PM3/15/04
semusim...@yahoo.co.uk (semusim) wrote:
>AnonMoos <anon...@io.com> wrote in message news:<404FE985...@io.com>...

>> Hey moron, the name of the Egyptian sun god Ra contains an `Ayin
>> consonant (voiced pharyngeal), and so cannot be connected with the
>> name "Israel" (which contains only an 'Aleph or glottal stop). You
>> wannabes who can't tell an 'Aleph from an 'Ayin are a dime-a-dozen
>> (see http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=49722718.0207041548.7e30fcca%40posting.google.com

>> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3E8DD8A2.87684558%40io.com
>> etc. etc.), and all of you are totally useless when it comes to
>> ancient Semitic etymologies.

> http://www.reach.net/~wbarton/cosmic_cube/1003.html I AM A
> PROFESSIONAL DEITY.

You're a crackpot nutjob, but that doesn't change the fact that an
'Aleph is not an `Ayin, and the name Israel does not include the name
of the Egyption god Ra.

> Isaiah Chapter 19.v 25 is now complete. "Blessed be Egypt, my
> people, and Ur, the work of My hands, and Israel, Mine inheritance".

Why do you lie about the Bible? Isaiah 19:25 contains whe word Ashur
('Aleph-Shin-Waw-Resh) or "Assyria", not Ur.