ApacheCon live video streaming available; keynotes and Apache 101 are free

Lars Eilebrecht

Nov 4, 2008, 11:38:52 AM11/4/08
Can't make ApacheCon this week in New Orleans? You can still watch all
the keynotes, Apache 101 sessions, and system administration track in
live video streams:

http://streaming.linux-magazin.de/en/program_apacheconus08.htm?ann

Keynotes and the Apache 101 lunchtime sessions are free; the full
sysadmin track, including httpd performance, security, and server stack
administration talks are available for a fee.

Keynotes include:
- David Recordon, Six Apart (Wednesday 09:30)
"Learning from Apache to create Open Specifications"

- Shahani Markus Weerawarana, Ph.D. (Thursday 11:30)
"Standing on the Shoulders of Giants"

- Sam Ramji, Microsoft (Friday 11:30)
"struct.new("future", :open, :microsoft)"

Reminder: New Orleans is CST or UTC/GMT -6 hours.

Advance notice: ApacheCon EU 2009 returns to Amsterdam, 23-27 March.
We had a great response to our CFP and look forward to announcing the
schedule in the next month.