Cheap Strathwood Falkner Lounge Ottoman Olefin Cushion, Blue Haze Fast Shipping

admin

Jun 22, 2014, 6:15:29 AM6/22/14
to nnabbs...@googlegroups.com
Get discount Strathwood Falkner Lounge Ottoman Olefin Cushion, Blue Haze sale now today, Best buy Strathwood Falkner Lounge Ottoman Olefin Cushion, Blue Haze by B0010SQGEK low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

Strathwood Falkner Lounge Ottoman Olefin Cushion, Blue Haze

Product By : B0010SQGEK
Give your Strathwood Falkner Lounge Ottoman a makeover with a beautiful cushion offering great, cozy comfort. Suitable for outdoors, the cushion is made with a supportive, yet soft core of polyurethane foam wrapped with layered polyester fiber, and it is upholstered in solution-dyed olefin. Olefin fibers have the lowest specific gravity of all fibers, resulting in a fabric that is very lightweight and comfortable. But it performs like a heavyweight, providing excellent resistance to fading in sunlight, and resistance to stains and soils. Because the fabric is woven from solution-dyed yarns, color goes beyond the mere surface, all the way through the fabric so it maintains its vibrancy over time. Olefin also tends to wick moisture and dry very quickly, making it an excellent fabric choice for waterside enjoyment.

The cushion measures 26-1/2 inches deep by 26-1/2 inches wide by 4-1/2 inches thick. Designed to fit the Strathwood Falkner Lounge Ottoman, this cushion will also fit any ottoman of the same size. Available in a choice of colors, the cushion accessorizes beautifully with separately available matching pillows as well as other seat cushions in various colors and sizes. Peruse the Strathwood family of outdoor furniture and cushions to outfit the entire yard, deck, and patio.

Cushion Care and Cleaning: Gently brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabric and wipe up any spills as soon as they occur. Gently spot clean only with mild soap and cool water using a sponge or soft brush, then air dry cushions in a sunny location. Bring cushions indoors during inclement weather and store in a dry place when not in use.

Please note that upholstered items purchased on different occasions over time may have a slight variation in hue. There is the potential for variation in the hue of any fabric, depending upon the light source in which it is viewed. For outdoor fabrics, sunlight is the source textile manufacturers use to verify hue accuracy. In addition, a slight variation in hue is normally expected between rolls of like fabric, since no two can be produced to come out exactly the same.

Strathwood furniture has quality, ease of use, and casual elegance at its core. Each piece is rigorously tested for durability, and assembly instructions have been standardized for simplicity from start to finish. Strathwood furniture is sleekly designed, handsomely finished, and built to last. This classic style and reliable craftsmanship will weather ever-changing trends and regular use for years to come. If you are searching Strathwood Falkner Lounge Ottoman Olefin Cushion, Blue Haze. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Strathwood Falkner Lounge Ottoman Olefin Cushion, Blue Haze?

Check Deals and reviews for Strathwood Falkner Lounge Ottoman Olefin Cushion, Blue Haze best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy Strathwood Falkner Lounge Ottoman Olefin Cushion, Blue Haze today. Please check price & read review before buy. Strathwood Falkner Lounge Ottoman Olefin Cushion, Blue Haze Review . Buy Cheap Strathwood Falkner Lounge Ottoman Olefin Cushion, Blue Haze . Discount Today Strathwood Falkner Lounge Ottoman Olefin Cushion, Blue Haze Strathwood Falkner Lounge Ottoman Olefin Cushion, Blue Haze Rating