Sale Deluxe All Weather 13ft Outdoor Patio Table Umbrella Sun Shade - Red Special Pomotions

admin

Jun 22, 2014, 6:17:31 AM6/22/14
to nnabbs...@googlegroups.com
Are search review about Deluxe All Weather 13ft Outdoor Patio Table Umbrella Sun Shade - Red? you can get review about Deluxe All Weather 13ft Outdoor Patio Table Umbrella Sun Shade - Red and is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Deluxe All Weather 13ft Outdoor Patio Table Umbrella Sun Shade - Red

Product By : B00DQFYMWI
Deluxe All Weather 13ft Outdoor Patio Table Umbrella Sun Shade - Red Special Discount Features: * 13 feet in diameter, the largest in the market. * 8 matching rib construction. * UV30+ 2-layer protective umbrella canopy: * 180g/sqm polyester layer + color consolidate layer - Perfect protection! sun-proof, water-resistant and anti-fade! - Thicker and more durable and with better water-proof effect than other 160g/sq polyester canopies. * Color Fastness up to European Standard Level 4: * Keep original color anti-fade for at least half a year longer than those without any anti-fade technology. * Water-proof canopy for outdoor scenery & breeze enjoyment even when drizzling. * 8 firm ribs construction, the most stable support to the canopy. * 1.33mm thicker ( with coating ) aluminum middle pole: * Thicker and better than the umbrellas with 0.4/0.6/0.8mm thin middle poles of other sellers. * 1.33mm thicker middle pole can support the 13ft 8-rib umbrellas well, more stable than those with 0.8mm thin poles! * Aluminum middle pole unscrew at middle for easy storage. * Pulley and rope for convenient lifting and lowering. * Finials of each rib wrapped with cloth to assure stability and best stretch. * Can be mounted on your existing stand or in the middle of tables if holes available. * Tool free erection and retraction. Specifications: * Umbrella Diameter: 13 Feet * Umbrella Cover Color: Red * Umbrella Cover Material: 180g/sqm Water-resistant Polyester * Whole Pole Size: 109" Long x approx 2" Diameter * Pole Thickness: 0.0525" (approx 1.33mm) Package Contents: * 1x 13 Feet High-quality Umbrella with Top Finial * 1x Bottom Pole ***Please kindly note that stand is not included. Thank you!*** If you are searching Deluxe All Weather 13ft Outdoor Patio Table Umbrella Sun Shade - Red. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm extremely blissful utilizing the item. I would suggest it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally upbeat about the item and it likewise arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Deluxe All Weather 13ft Outdoor Patio Table Umbrella Sun Shade - Red?

You can buy Deluxe All Weather 13ft Outdoor Patio Table Umbrella Sun Shade - Red best price with super saver shipping. See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Deluxe All Weather 13ft Outdoor Patio Table Umbrella Sun Shade - Red Review . Buy Cheap Deluxe All Weather 13ft Outdoor Patio Table Umbrella Sun Shade - Red . Discount Today Deluxe All Weather 13ft Outdoor Patio Table Umbrella Sun Shade - Red Deluxe All Weather 13ft Outdoor Patio Table Umbrella Sun Shade - Red Rating