Error for multiple field projections when with MongoDbCorpus

Marian Bratu

Jan 27, 2018, 5:47:05 PM1/27/18
to nltk-users

Hello!
I'm having problems adjusting an example from this book:Natural Language Processing: Python and NLTK
The example is for "Creating a MongoDB-backed corpus reader" section, and the modifications for that example are these ones, because I need two fields to get from database

On the second iteration through iterate_from, I'm having an error, and I can't figure out the problem. The following are the errors:

I'm not familiar with Python and NLTK, but I need it for a project, and I don't know what exactly causes the problem, and how to fix it.
Can someone, please, help me?