Is there anyway to make asks starting a text?

Guilherme Ferraz

Jan 24, 2017, 8:23:31 AM1/24/17
to nltk-users
Hello guys, I'm newbie in this subject, I like to know if this is possible using NLTK with Python. For exemplo:

A have a small text:

"A train goes to England from China. It comes after 18 days. It is the first direct train from China to England.
Many people come to see this first train. There are 34 containers in the train. There are clothing and other things in the containers."

And I like to make automatically question about where the train is from, or another question about this text. Is this possible?

Thanks, and sorry about my english mistakes! haha