any plan to update the kindle version of NLP with Python?

Xueming DUAN

May 14, 2015, 12:27:25 AM5/14/15
to nltk-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Authors,

I am crying that I just bought amazon kindle version and found it is out of date. Any plan to update the kindle version?

thanks very much!

Simon

Craig Hagerman

May 14, 2015, 8:19:24 AM5/14/15
to nltk-...@googlegroups.com
I assume you referring to "Natural Language Processing with Python"? According to Amazon the publication date of both the paperback and kindle versions is the same (2009). The first edition is the only one currently available. If you refer to http://www.nltk.org/book/ you can read that...

"The NLTK book is currently being updated for Python 3 and NLTK 3. This is work in progress; chapters that still need to be updated are indicated. The first edition of the book, published by O'Reilly, is available athttp://nltk.org/book_1ed/. A second edition of the book is anticipated in early 2016."

I can't understand what you have to cry about...