Analyzing HTML

Mohan Radhakrishnan

Apr 9, 2015, 10:03:20 PM4/9/15
to nltk-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
         I am a programmer and not an NTLK expert. I know Python.

         I am looking for some advice to analyze HTML code to understand these. Many of these things can also be accomplished using parsers like BeautifulSoup which I already use. I think.

         I want to analyze commented code, code duplication, number of tags and their distribution across files.

         Does NTLK help here ? What are the aspects of this type of code does NTLK help me analyze ? Bear with me if the question is foolish. The only other CS subject I am familiar with is ML.

Thanks,
Mohan