MaltParser and Python.

Nouha Arfaoui

Aug 24, 2017, 11:11:47 AM8/24/17
to nltk-users
I wonder if there is any one who tried to use maltparser with python to parse the sentences and visualize the dependencies?
Any help please

Dimitriadis, A. (Alexis)

Aug 24, 2017, 12:26:03 PM8/24/17
to nltk-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nouha,

I’ve never used the Malt parser but the nltk Tree type has a draw() method. Check it out in the nltk book.

If it doesn’t do what you’re looking for, ask again giving more detail on what you are doing (code for generating a Malt parse would be helpful), and what you need the result to look like (and in what format).

Best,

Alexis

Dr. Alexis Dimitriadis | Assistant Professor and Senior Research Fellow | Utrecht Institute of Linguistics OTS | Utrecht University | Trans 10, 3512 JK Utrecht, room 2.33 | +31 30 253 65 68 | a.dimi...@uu.nl | www.hum.uu.nl/medewerkers/a.dimitriadis